With little extras to make your stay that more relaxing such as a stocked daily mini bar, dine in all of our restaurants and non-motorized water sports.
- For Breakfast choose between our cooked English Breakfast or fresh fruit and pastries daily from the Palm Restaurant.
- Lunch is served in the Palm Restaurant where you can select from the daily changing buffet or from our a la carte dining menu. Alternatively for a more casual lunch you can choose to dine at Carolyn’s next to the beach pool which serves a selection of tasty flat bread pizzas and salads.
- Daily on the Palm Terrace we offer Afternoon Tea where you will be served a selection of sandwiches and cakes along with your choice of tea.
- A three course a la carte dinner can be taken at any of our three onsite restaurants (two open each evening). You may choose to treat yourself for a small supplement at the Cove Restaurant to our Connoisseurs menu to sample some of our select cuts of meats.
- Room service during dining hours (subject to a tray charge of $15 plus tax and service)
- House wines by the glass, with a choice of three varieties of each red and white wine plus sparkling wine.
- Selected premium brand spirits by the glass including Jack Daniels, Absolut Vodka, Gordon’s Gin and Johnnie Walker Red.
- Beers and Cocktails (excluding Guinness & Mojitos)
- Soft Drinks and bottled filtered water.
- Non Motorised Water Sports
- WiFi in rooms and public areas
- The Blue Waters Kids Club (Creche chargeable)
- Fitness Center