Blue Waters’ natural splendour lends itself to the ideal destination for your wedding.
Our dedicated wedding team is on hand to make sure your big day goes off without a hitch. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, every worry you may have will be alleviated by our helpful wedding coordinator.
It is highly recommended when making reservations for your accommodation that you book into the elegant Cove Suites, which host a personalised concierge service.
When you arrive at the hotel, you will be greeted with a welcome letter listing a time and date to meet your wedding coordinator. During this meeting the coordinator will go through all the details of the wedding with you, from the choice of location to the type of wedding cake you desire. A time will then be set for you to visit the legal office in St. John’s to arrange your license, which will normally be on the same day as the appointment with your wedding coordinator. Once this is done, all you have to do is sit back and relax.
The Wedding Ceremony
The groom and wedding guests are expected to be at the wedding location approximately 15 minutes before the ceremony is due to start. Meanwhile, the bride is enjoying her last few minutes of pampering as she gets ready; the photographer will also be setting the scene by capturing moments of the bride in her dress and make-up.
The ceremony is approximately 20 minutes long. During the ceremony the photographer will be on hand to take snaps of the occasion. Then it is time to sign the marriage certificate, make the champagne toast and cut the wedding cake, before the newlyweds are photographed by the resort’s famous ‘Hugo’ tree on the picturesque beach.
Wedding Packages from US$1350.00
We’ve ensured our wedding packages provide you with everything you might need on your wedding day.
The following is included in our wedding package:
- Reserve a Superior Hillside Room for a guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Beachfront Room.
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- All registration, legal and marriage officer fees
- Taxi transfers to and from the Legal Offices
- Bouquet for the bride, button hole for the groom and floral cake top
- Decorated cliff top gazebo with garden flowers and white draped for the wedding ceremony
- One tier wedding cake and bottle of French Champagne
- Breakfast served on private patio or balcony with a second chilled bottle of sparkling wine on a day of your choice.
- A “Togetherness” Couples Massage in our own “Cove Spa” – One heavenly hour!
- Stay 10 nights or more in a Superior Hillside Room and your wedding package is FREE plus get a FREE upgrade to a Deluxe Beachfront Room.
- Free Wedding Offer Valid 07 Jan - 22 Jan 2015 & 01 Apr – 05 Nov 2015
Optional features to choose from
|Caribbean authentic Steel Band (per hour)||US$302.00|
|Photography – Various package options available from||US$500.00|
|Edited DVD – Wedding-walk, Ceremony, Register signing etc.||US$563.00|
|Private Sunset Catamaran Cruise (sail off into the sunset following your ceremony) from||US$650.00|
Register with bluewaters.honeymoonwishes.com to make it easier for your friends and families to contribute to this very special holiday experience! This easy-to-use gift registry will help you make your destination wedding or honeymoon even more memorable – and affordable – than you imagined possible!